Make the streets of Sydney your dance floor as you join us for a 1 hour magical disco tour of Sydney’s hot spots. Watch the video below!
You will be greeted by your super fun grooving dancing guide who will get you in the mood and lead you through a warm up routine and a secret route through the Rocks and Surry hills. You will receive special discoD headphones and Hawaiian leis and be transported into a group “musical bubble”.
Once you hear the music playing we challenge you not to groove! All the new and old disco favourites including the YMCA and Kylie, It's Raining Men and more. discoD gives you permission to loose your inhibition. Guaranteed to generate lots of magical moments to share on social media.
It is a great pre-dinner warm up with everyone finishing on a high ready to go onto drinks or dinner.
Tours will run at various locations during the festival week – with a finale dress up drag queen tour on Mardi Gras parade eve!
Custom tours for groups of 8 also available on request. Please feel good and do good as all tours will raise money for various charities!
Event Dates & Times:
- Saturday 21st February - Camperdown during Fair Day (15min disco tours ) 2pm
- Sunday 28th February - The Rocks 6.30pm
- Wednesday 2nd March- Surry Hills 6.30pm
- Friday 4th March - Surry Hills 6.30pm
- Camperdown - Victoria Park
- The Rocks - Cadmans Cottage, George Street Sydney
- Surry Hills - The Beresford Hotel - 354 Bourke St, Sydney
Running Time: 60 minutes
- $10 - Camperdown mini tours
- $40 - The Rocks and Surry Hills
- $50 - Mardi Gras eve drag queen night