Again this year, we take over the Harbour in what has now become one of the hottest tickets on the calendar – The Mardi Gras Sunset Cruise, presented in partnership with Planetdwellers, Australia’s largest tour operator for the Gay and Lesbian traveller and friends.
Friendly, welcoming and warm, just like our city, Sydney Glass Island is again the exclusive venue to view the breathtaking sights you’ve always wanted to see!
MC’d by Aussie Drag Royalty Joyce Mange accompanied by delicious summer beats from DJ Kate Monroe. Indulge in delectable canapes as the sun melts over the best stage in Sydney – this is THE event for outgoing locals and our sexy international guests alike!
Your Ticket Includes:
- 4 hour Harbour Cruise onboard Sydney Glass Island MV
- Hosted by drag royalty, Joyce Mange
- Cash Bar Available on board for all drinks
- Welcome canapes at the start of the night
- Cash only kitchen will be open and serving scrumptious meals
- Live Entertainment
- Onboard DJ - the fabulous Kate Monroe
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) currently 10%
This year, the cruise is strictly over 18’s only – so remember to bring your cash for the bar and your photo ID.
Does not include:
Supplemental items such as, but not limited to; gratuities, snacks and drinks other than listed above, souvenirs, personal travel insurance or transfers other than those listed above.
Event Date: Tuesday, 1st March 2016
Event Time: 6.00pm (cruise departs at 6pm, be there early to board in time for departure!)
Meeting Point: The Man O’War Steps, Eastern Side of Sydney Opera House
Running Time: 4 hours
Ticket Price: $69