Any trip to Australia wouldn't be complete without seeing Sydney Harbour, and this tour covers every possible vantage point, in one day! This ultimate day tour will take you up, over, across and around the harbour, in a variety of ways.
The day starts with an escorted journey to the Bridgeclimb check in, for the highly sought after Mardi Gras Climb. After you have danced your way to the summit and been thrilled by the heights of one of the most sought after climbs in the world, we head back down to earth for your harbourside lunch!
A walking tour around the central harbour districts, followed by an unforgettable bucket list experience - backstage tour of the Sydney Opera House!
Finally, our afternoon gently sails into evening with the exclusive Mardi Gras Sunset Cruise! As a privileged ticket holder for the Ultimate Sydney Experience, you will get priority boarding to this exclusive event. An evening of fantastic food, entertainment and sunset behind the bridge, from the best stage in Sydney, the Harbour!
As the cruise comes to an end, this extraordinary day will become one of the stories you tell forever!
This is THE event for outgoing locals and our sexy international guests alike! This event package also includes:
- Fully commentated tours
- Air Conditioned one way seat in coach transfer to Bridgeclimb Check in from our pick up point.
- Bottled water throughout the day
- Limited morning tea snacks
- A USB Photo package with all images from the climb
- Full Australian style lunch with single beverage of choice included (dietary requirements: please advise at time of booking)
- Glass of Sparkling wine or non alcoholic drink after Backstage Tour
- Adult ticket to Mardi Gras Sunset Cruise
- Arrival drink onboard The Sunset Cruise (All other drinks are available to purchase, cash only)
- Canapes onboard The Sunset Cruise
Supplemental items that suggests to prepare by yourself: gratuities, snacks and drinks other than listed above, souvenirs, personal travel insurance or transfers other than those listed above.
Event Date: Tuesday, 1st March 2016
Event Time: 9.00am
Meeting Point: The Cambridge Hotel, 212 Riley Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Running Time: 11 hours
Ticket Price: $599/pp