We've got an absolute corker of a finale for all the lucky ticket holders on Sunday 6th March from 2pm til close at 1am. There's special pop-up performances all over the venue so it doesn't matter where you're dancing, you're going to get surprises all party long.
Tickets are sold out for Laneway.
2016 Laneway Party Set Times
- 2:00pm - James Tobin (AUS)
- 4:00pm - Mark Picchiotti (US)
- 6:00pm - Corey Craig (US)
- 8:00pm - Kitty Glitter (AUS)
- CLOSE at 10pm
- 2:00pm - Jodie Harsh (UK)
- 4:00pm - Sveta (AUS)
- 5.30pm - Rob Davis (AUS)
- 7:00pm - Tracy Young (US)
- 9:00pm - Jim Jam (AUS)
- 10:30pm - Maze & Masters (UK)
- CLOSE at 1am
- 2:00pm - Seismic (AUS)
- 4:00pm - Alex Taylor (AUS)
- 7:00pm - Tanner Derrby (AUS)
- 9:00pm - Kate Monroe (AUS)
- CLOSE at 1am
Conditions Of Entry - IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
This is a LICENSED 18+ EVENT
VALID/CURRENT Photo ID is required:
18 + (Passport, Photo Driver License or Keypass - VIC and TAS / RTA Photo Card - NSW)
Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras (SGLMG) – Laneway has the right to refuse entry or access to the event to people who:
- Are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant
- Have been banned from events before, imposed by either SGLMG or the administrative, legal or police governing bodies
- Illustrate behaviour that intends to disturb public peace or to provoke assault, hatred, rage etc
- Refuse to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off limits by security services
- Are wearing hi-visibility vests or clothing impersonating event staff, gang related uniforms (including bandanas and jackets) or uniforms that impersonate police, event staff or other emergency service personal.
There are strictly NO PASSOUTS.
On request security have the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests
- All patrons and staff will be wrist-banded on entry to the event. ANY patrons with no wristband that are on site will be ejected immediately.
- No liquids are permitted on site for safety and security reasons. There is free water and sunscreen provided on site at various locations inclusive of Bar Service Points and First Aid teams.
- No outside food, alcohol or beverages are allowed to be brought in to the site.
- No weapons, glass, metal objects, fireworks, flares, glow sticks, laser pointers, umbrellas, portable seats, hampers, eskies, sporting equipment or dangerous goods are permitted on site.
- No animals are permitted on site (apart from authorized guide/companion dogs).
- No professional recording devices such as video cameras, Go Pro cameras or audio recorders are allowed on site.
- Laneway has a “TOPS ON” policy for entry into the Party. Anyone not wearing tops (singlet, t-shirt etc…) will be rejected at the gate.
- Patrons will be refused service at any service point unless wearing compliant attire.
- Any intimidating behavior including posturing or “surrounding” patrons will NOT be tolerated and will result in ejection from the event.
- Please arrive and depart in an orderly fashion and respect our neighbors, so we can return next year.
- You may be filmed at this event for the purposes and use, at the sole discretion of SGLMG.
- SGLMG or The Beresford will not take responsibility or liability for cloaked items you bring into the event site.
- Line-up and schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Refunds will not be given for tickets in any case.
- Any and all footage taken by patrons on camera, mobile phone or any recording device is subject to Copyright Laws. SGLMG and its artists give no permission for filming, photographing or any recordings. Where used in any public medium without written authorization from SGLMG, SGLMG may prosecute.
- Some events are subject to approval from the Liquor Licensing Commission or Office of Liquor and Gaming etc...
- By entering these events and using our Medical facilities you consent to SGLMG having access to your medical information.
- No 3rd party promotional items including flyers, posters, stickers, wristbands or tickets are permitted for distribution at the event.
- Do not purchase your ticket from outside the venue, from a reseller or from an unauthorised online vendor like Gumtree or Ebay. Only tickets distributed by SGLMG, or directly via official ticketing partners are authorised. Failure to purchase a ticket from an authorised outlet may result in refusal of entry. Tickets must be treated like cash. Tickets are not refundable and will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged, except as required by law & as otherwise specified by SGLMG. The sale or re-sale of a ticket by the Ticket Holder (including online auction sites) without the prior consent of SGLMG is prohibited. SGLMG has an ongoing relationship with the police regarding the falsification of tickets to events.
- All patrons entering the site must have a valid ticket. Patrons on site without a valid event ticket or event accreditation will be ejected immediately. One ticket is only valid for the admission of one person.
- Forging a ticket to the event will result in immediate rejection. SGLMG and The Beresford reserves the right to refuse entry if a patron has been previously ejected from one of their events. It is the sole discretion of SGLMG to allow banned patrons to attend future events. SGLMG and The Beresford has the right to pursue legal action if banned patrons continue to attempt to flout their ban.
- For the safety of all patrons, it is a condition of entry that all patrons submit to being searched (pat down of persons, metal detection of persons or physical inspections of bags and containers) upon entry and throughout the event. In the event a patron refuses to submit to a search:
- On entry – the patron will be refused entry without a refund,
- During, and within the confines of the event – the patron may be removed from the event without a refund.
- Security staff are trained in managing the cultural sensitivities associated with searches and suitable facilities will be provided to conduct searches in a manner that enhances the safety of the event whilst managing the cultural sensitivities associated with these activities. Patrons have the right to refuse a search, however those that do so acknowledge they will be excluded (through refusal of entry) or removed from the event without refund.
- If you believe you have been treated unfairly, or inappropriately, please contact email@example.com within two weeks of the event end date with details.