parade entrant agreement
1. This Entry is designed to show support for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Intersex community;
2. The registration details provided are a correct description of your Entry. Any proposed changes or additions will be advised to Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras prior to 15th January 2016;
3. I have read the 2016 Parade Entry Guidelines and will ensure that this Entry will comply with all Parade guidelines including selection criteria, Entry financial supporter guidelines and operational guidelines;
4. I take responsibility for all participants in this Entry and will explain all appropriate regulations to them;
5. I will ensure that each participant in this Entry is aware that their image may be photographed or recorded by electronic means and that by participating, they agree to their image being used for any purpose without further consent. Our Entry will comply with any further Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras regulations regarding privacy issues;
6. I understand that Parade Entry fees are non-refundable under any circumstances once Parade Entry is approved;
7. I understand that, except as specified by law, Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras is not liable for any claims that may arise as a result of our Entry participating in the Parade. I agree to be bound by the conditions of entry and that all participants in this Entry will follow instructions of Parade Crew and Authorities at all times;
8. I have read the Parade Entry Financial Supporter guidelines and understand that non-compliance with these guidelines may result in this Entry being removed from the Parade and may jeopardise future Parade Entry applications.
By registering, I agree to be bound by the above.