Join us while we visit a hidden gem in Sydney for a truly interactive wildlife experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park! A magnificent and unique way to get up close and personal with all your most wanted Australian native animals.
Enjoy a friendly, down to earth and tasty Australian style lunch followed by a brief stroll through the historical, elegant streets of the mountain hamlet!
The world heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park is the number one visited location from Sydney – and today we find out why! View spectacular scenery including breathtaking natural formations such as the iconic Three Sisters, and experience thrilling rides set amongst the forest!
The day ends on a high at a breathtaking mystery lookout and a celebratory glass of bubbles!
COST IS $298.00 per person
• Fully commentated tour
• All transfers to, from and between rides and attractions
• Full Australian style lunch with single beverage of choice included (dietary requirements: please advise at time of booking)
• All entries to Featherdale Wildlife Park, with limited animal feed included
• All entries to Scenic World
• Bottled water
• Limited morning tea snacks
• Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) currently 10%