Join us while we visit a hidden gem in Sydney for a truly interactive wildlife experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park. A magnificent and unique way to get up close and personal with all your most wanted Australian native animals.
A classic Australian lunch, indulging in our national dish – The Mighty Pie! Afterwards, a leisurely river cruise through the watercourse which becomes Sydney Harbour. Grab a mate, new or old, and don’t forget the traditional kiss under the Harbour Bridge as we sail back into the City.
One third of people in Sydney live close to a waterway of some kind – the Rivercat is how we travel to the city and beyond. This 45 minute (approx) journey aboard the famous Rivercat travels down the Parramatta river, following its course to create Sydney Harbour. Follow the river past Olympic Park, site of the Sydney 2000 Olympics. View the multi-million dollar apartments and houses that showcase Sydney waterfront living at its best. Cruising past iconic locations and landmarks such as Cockatoo Island, Gladesville and Iron Cove bridges, and of course the jewel in the crown, the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Don’t forget to share a kiss with someone special as you pass underneath!
Price: $149.00 per person
• Fully commentated tour
• All transfers to, from and between Cambridge Hotel pick-up, Featherdale Wildlife Park, Parramatta and Rivercat ferry boarding point
• Entry to and guided walk through Featherdale Wildlife Park
• Limited Animal feed for wildlife
• Lunch with single beverage of choice included (dietary requirements: please advise at time of booking)
• A reloadable Opal Transport Card
• Bottled water
• Limited morning tea snacks
• Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) currently 10%