The world heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park is the number one visited location from Sydney – and today we find out why. View spectacular scenery including breathtaking natural formations, and experience thrilling rides set amidst the rainforest.
Enjoy a friendly, down to earth and tasty Australian style lunch followed by a brief stroll through the historical, elegant streets of this mountain hamlet.
The day ends on a high with a visit to the mystical Jenolan Caves, home of Australia’s vast limestone cave system, wildlife spotting such as Kangaroos, Wallabies and Platypus, and magical stunning sunset vistas!
We have you back in the bright city lights after a full-on day of seeing the wildlife outside of Oxford Street in time for more fun out and about.
COST IS $298.00 Per person
• Fully commentated tour
• All transfers to, from and between rides and attractions
• Full Australian style lunch with single beverage of choice included (dietary requirements: please advise at time of booking)
• All entries to Scenic World
• A professionally guided cave tour
• Bottled water
• Limited morning tea snacks
• Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) currently 10%