March 3rd 2018
6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
The Diamond Club
Darlinghurst NSW 2010
PRESENTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ANZ
Mardi Gras' Diamond Club is now SOLD OUT - thank you to everyone who booked and we'll see you there on Saturday 3 March!
Treat yourself, you deserve it. Upgrade your Parade experience at Diamond Club, our exclusive cocktail event in the heart of Taylor Square.
New multi-tiered standing areas will ensure you are heads above the crowd and don't miss a moment, as you mingle at the private bar, gourmet food trucks, or dance to our party-starting DJs.
No bustling crowds, our Diamond Club is better than ever so you can enjoy the stunning Parade in style.
Diamond Club is an over 18s venue.
PLEASE NOTE: Only official ticket outlets and links announced and provided here on mardigras.org.au are authorised to sell tickets. Sites such as Viagogo and Ticketmaster Resale are NOT authorised to sell Mardi Gras tickets.
INFO FOR TICKETHOLDERS
TRANSPORT AND GETTING THERE:
ROAD CLOSURES AND TIMES
Major city road closures will be in place from 3pm, and reopening from 4am Sunday. Allow extra time to arrive at Diamond Club, we highly recommend leaving your car at home on the night.
ACCESSIBLE SHUTTLE SERVICE
- A complimentary shuttle bus service will be available to all Diamond Club ticketholders
- The pre-parade bus schedule is from 5pm until 7:30pm, picking up from Foveaux St at corner of Terry St – this is a 1 minute walk from Central Station (Elizabeth St exit) and will drop off at the corner of Albion St and Bourke St, a 5 minute walk from the Diamond Club entrance
- The post-parade bus schedule is from 10pm until 11:59pm, picking up from Albion St at corner of Bourke St – this is a 5 minute walk from the Diamond club entrance, and will drop off at the corner of Foveaux St & Terry St, a 1 minute walk to Central Station (Elizabeth St exit)
- Two shuttle buses will operate on a rotating loop, and both will be wheelchair accessible
- Passengers must present their Diamond Club ticket for entry onto the shuttle bus
- Museum Station will close from 5pm Saturday until 4am Sunday
- Central Station is the closest if arriving by train, and approximately a 20 minute walk to Diamond Club
- Extra trains and buses will run all night, allow extra time to arrive as there will be changes to usual routes
- Plan your trip at www.transportnsw.info
TRAVEL BY CAR, TAXI, UBER
- Guests can be dropped off and picked up on the corner of Crown St & Campbell St, which is a 5 minute walk to Diamond Club
- If you have notified Mardi Gras of your access needs, please advise the staff at the Diamond Club entrance who will give you a wristband which grants access to the accessible viewing area in Diamond Club
ENTRY AND TICKETS
ENTRY AND ADMISSION
The entry point for Diamond Club is the corner of Campbell & Bourke St. All tickets will be scanned – to avoid delays, please ensure you have your phone and/or printed ticket ready to present.
Diamond Club is an 18+ event, and photo identification is required for ALL patrons. Please ensure you have a valid Driver’s License, Passport or Photo Card – failure to do so could mean no entry into the event.
If you have misplaced your Diamond Club tickets, visit the Eventbrite website and log in using the email you used to purchase your tickets. Click the avatar drop down menu and select ‘Tickets’, where you can select your order and download a PDF of your ticket.
FOOD AND DRINK
Diamond Club provides exclusive access to gourmet food stalls, and private bars. As a licensed venue, no food or drink from outdoor vendors is allowed into the venue.