GETTING TO FAIR DAY
FAIR DAY 2017 is happening in our brand new location Camperdown Memorial Rest Park from 10am-7pm on Sunday 19 February. Getting there is easy on buses to King Street and trains to Newtown Station.
- The closest station to Camperdown Memorial Rest Park is Newtown station.
- The T2 Airport, Inner West & South Line trains will make additional stops at Newtown between 09:00 and 21:00.
- Sydney Trains services will run to a Sunday timetable. See train timetables and maps.
- Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis to maintain the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Sydney Trains network.
- Trackwork may affect how you travel to and from events.
- For the latest information, check trackwork service updates or use the Trip plannerbefore you travel.
- Plenty of regular Sydney buses services run to Newtown. Plan your bus journey using the Trip planner.
- Sydney Buses will run to a Sunday timetable. See bus timetables and maps.
- Local roads will be closed around the park during the event for the safety of event patrons.
- For the latest traffic information, visit Live Traffic NSW, download a real-time traffic app from the App Store or Google Play, or call 132 701.
- For details of all taxi networks servicing the Sydney area, visit NSW Taxi Council.
- Limited street parking is available around the park.
Accessible transport options can be found on the Trip planner by checking ‘Mobility options’. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. See Transport for NSW's guide to accessible travel in NSW.
All entrances to the park are wheelchair accessible, but some are on a slight slope.