ANZ and Mardi Gras Community Grants
The Parade may be over for 2018, but our support marches on.
ANZ and Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras are now accepting grants applications from anywhere in Australia.
Grants of up to $10,000 are available to LGBTQI not-for-profit community organisations, charities and individuals to help support local LGBTQI communities. Funding can be sought for a wide range of purposes including education and training, community development and creation, arts and culture – anything under the rainbow!
SUBMISSIONS OPEN: 5am AEST on Thursday 17th May 2018
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE: 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 1st July 2018
WHO CAN APPLY
Australian residents, not for profit organisations, community groups and individuals whose project is of benefit to one or all of the LGBTQI communities.
ANZ and Sydney Mardi Gras grants will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Benefit that the project brings to the LGBTQI community
- Creativeness and ingenuity of the project
- Demonstrated capacity for the applicant to deliver the project
AREAS OF SUPPORT
Funding will be broadly given to projects in the following categories:
- Education and training
- Creation, arts and culture
- Community development (including sporting groups)
- Independent category submissions
GRANTS WILL NOT SUPPORT
- Commercial business activity
- Government organisations
- Administration expenses
- Mardi Gras Parade Float creation
If you have any further questions about the ANZ & Sydney Mardi Gras Grants, pleae contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.