Digital and Social Marketing Coordinator
SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES
Working as part of a small collaborative team, the Digital and Social Marketing Coordinator plans and executes all activity across the MardI Gras digital and social media channels including website, eNews, video and photo platforms, Facebook etc.
The role includes:
Maintaing SGLMG's digital presence with external agencies and partners including:
- Website - day to day website content maintenance, loading festival events and news articles onto the website, ensuring quality control and website availability, web and mobile app.
- Newsletters - compiling and editing
- Social media management - Facebook, twitter, instagram etc
- Management of smart phone app development
- Management of social and digital media volunteer team
- Maintain database of community groups, promoters etc
- Leveraging community groups to ensure key Mardi Gras messages are shared as widely as possible.
- and/or business qualification
- Social media experience (2 years)
- Web development/project management experience (2 years)
This position is a full-time, contract position. To apply please email a current CV and cover letter addressing the skills and experience to email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5:00PM, Wednesday 4 November 2015
SGLMG is an EEO employer and encourages people of all cultural backgrounds, sexes, sexualities and genders to apply.