EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - Mardi Gras IT
We are looking for volunteers to get involved with our IT working group – Mardi Gras IT. The purpose of the Mardi Gras IT is to assist the organisation with the management of the technology infrastructure.
Mardi Gras IT oversees a variety of areas including:
- Maintenance/Repair and Management of all desktop, laptop, physical and virtual computers/servers
- Maintenance/Repair and Management of all telephone services and handsets
- Maintenance/Repair and Management of all network related devices, access points, routers, switched and cabling
- Maintenance/Repair and Management of all printers and peripherals
- Management of Internet connection and its related services
- Management of all email accounts, systems access accounts and users
- Consultancy on future systems
- Management of IT related asset lists
Members of Mardi Gras IT will be asked to commit to approximately 4 hours per month. There may be other time commitments for project based work and/or support roles that will be negotiated.
You should have a strong understanding, experience and interest in IT support or greater.
Experience/Skills in the following areas will be highly regarded:
- Mac and PC
- Procurement and supplier management
EOI closes: Wednesday 5th August 2015
To submit an EOI for Mardi Gras IT, please send an email detailing your interest and relevant experience to email@example.com
Once we receive your EOI, if there is a fit we will ask you to take part in a selection process and if successful will offer you the position as a volunteer.