We are seeking a highly passionate + creative individual with impressive digital design skills to join our team.
In this role your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Designing digital marketing collateral including website graphics, email campaigns, online advertisements, social media campaigns and more.
- Concept design, development and finished artworkEnsuring all designs communicate the intended message in line with brand identity
- Repurpose creative concepts for use across digital channels
- Photo editing
- Timeline, Project and Deadline management
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in graphic design and or experience in working in a digital creative agency or design/creative studio
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, have good working knowledge of different digital platforms including web, mobile and applications. Ability to use video editing programs is desirable
- Possess an eye for detail with a high level of design, layout and typography
- Strong organisational problem solving and time management skills
- Previous experience working with strict brand guidelines
This position is a contract 6 month position (part time – 3 days per week). Flexibility and additional hours may be required during peak times. To apply please email a current CV and cover letter addressing the skills and experience to email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5:00PM, Monday 21 September 2015
SGLMG is an EEO employer and encourages people of all cultural backgrounds, sexes, sexualities and genders to apply.