The Rules & The First Round Draw
Lip-Sync Duels will be fast and exciting so make sure you're in the hall to witness it! Who will be crowned the Lip-Sync Champion and win a massive $4000+ fundraising prize pack for their chosen organisation?
THE FIRST ROUND DRAW
The first round draw for the 2016 Duels will be announced during the lead up to the event. Check back to see who your favourite performer will be battling in a bid to be crowned Champion and take home a massive fundraising prize pack for their chosen charity or organisation.
THE ALL IMPORTANT LIP-SYNC DUELS RULES
- Each performer will “perform” their chosen tracks in a head to head duel with another contestant in themed rounds. The winner of each duel progresses to the next round and the loser is eliminated
- Contestants may utilize props, costumes anything really to enhance their performance.
- Back up dancers are definitely allowed. Dancing to a performance is definitely allowed. Dancing on the stage if you are NOT part of the contestants act is definitely not allowed (this includes the hosts).
- At the end of each duel, the audience will vote for the winner using their voting paddles. Red side or Blue side.
- The winner will be decided from the stage from the show of red or blue paddles and the level of noise for each contestant. The host’s decision is final.
- Two eliminated contestants from round 1 will be returned from the wildcard raffle. They will compete against each other in round 2.
- Bribes – the hosts will accept significant bribes from the audience for an eliminated contestant to perform additional lip-sync’s in the intervals (providing the event is not running over time).
- Competitors may taunt their opponents on social media or on the stage. All in the name of good fun.
- The rules can change without notice
A Mardi Gras Fundraiser
Presented in partnership with IVF Australia
Paddington Town Hall, Paddington
Saturday 28 May 2016
6.30pm til 11.30pm
Included in your ticket is a tapas style supper, plus a cash bar will be operating throughout serving beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks.
Tables of ten $790 + $16.80 booking fee
Individual tickets $79 + $2.58 booking fee