SUPPORT MARDI GRAS
Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras is one of the oldest, continuously operating LGBTQI organisations in Australia. It was built on the foundations laid by early community activities who fought for LGBTQI rights in a time of wide-spread, institutionalised oppression and discrimination.
Today Mardi Gras' vision is to be a global leader in the promotion of diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice through culture, creativity and partnerships.
Supporting Mardi Gras means more LGBTQI communities can connect through Mardi Gras, and have a voice to celebrate with pride and hope. You can change the lives of LGBTQI people who face barriers for simply being themselves.
Your donation will:
• Provide support grants to LGBTQI community groups
• Help disadvantaged people access Mardi Gras with scholarships
• Enable regional and remote communities to participate in the Parade
• Support Australian and international LGBTQI arts practice
• Support Mardi Gras to create more free events for LGBTQI people
• Provide access support and programs for our senior community
All donations over $2 are tax deducible.
MORE WAYS TO DONATE
Direct your donation specifically to the area of support you would like to contribute to. Find out more here.
Many organisations have philanthropic programs that are administered by staff and often matched by the organisation. Please discuss with your workplace about ways to support SGLMG.
As SGLMG celebrates and rejoices in its legacy to Australia’s LGBTQI community, we encourage you to consider your personal legacy.
Please contact David Martin Harris, Partnerships Manager on: email@example.com or 02 93830900