Contest Update - Wednesday 2 September 2020
Congratulations to our 5 winners:
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Ltd [ABN 87 102 451 785] whose registered office is at Suite 6, 94 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst 2010.
2. The competition is open to members of Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras (SGLMG) aged 16 years or over, excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and anyone otherwise connected with the judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 30 August 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrant writes about their favourite LGBTQI+ event, answering the question: “What was the best event you've been to, and why did you love it so much?”
8. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. Five chosen winners will each receive a $250 WISH Gift Card. This Gift Card is redeemable in store and online at Woolworths, BIG W, BWS, Dan Murphy's, Cellarmaster and in participating stores at Caltex/Woolworths. For Gift Cards Terms & conditions, visit https://giftcards.woolworths.com.au/gift-cards/wish-gift-card
11. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be judged by the Promoter. Judging will take place on Monday 31 August 2020 at the offices of the promoter. The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Chance plays no part in determining the winning entries.
13. The winner will be notified by email 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner how and where the prize will be delivered.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by NSW law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
16. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name, entry and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.