Skydive Australia Competition Terms and Conditions
Your chance to win a double pass to dive with Skydive Australia!
We know our members are a fashionable bunch, and now your fashions could make you a winner! For your chance to win a Skydive Australia Double Pass send us your all-time favourite Mardi Gras outfit. We hope to see sparkles, sequins, glitter and anything you might find on Oxford St after Parade.
In order to win you must be a current Mardi Gras member, be following @sydneymardigras and @skydiveaustralia on Instagram and submit your photo via email to email@example.com
The Mardi Gras community will choose the winner via an Instagram poll.
Applications close 11:59PM AEDT on Tuesday 14 February.
Terms and conditions apply, see below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Win 2 x 15,000ft tandem skydives
Introduction and Eligibility
1. Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
9. The Promoter is Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, ABN87102 451 785 (“Promoter”) of Level 2, 81 -83 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010 (“Promoter’s Offices”)
10. Participation in the Promotion is open to all persons who comply with the how-to enter requirements.
11. Participation in this Promotion is open to all people who:
(a) be 16 years old and above 1conditionsapply for participants 16-18 years of age,
(b) complete the entry process,
(c) are a Mardi Gras member at the time of entry and comply with the Promotion’s how to enter requirements(“Eligible Persons”).
12. The promotion starts on February 7, 2023 and February 14,2023. (“Promotion Period”).
How to Enter
1. To participate in the Promotion each eligible person must submit a photo showcasing their best Mardi Gras outfit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org The eligible person consents to this photo being used on Mardi Gras’ social media channels and may be used for online marketing purposes that relate to this Promotion.
2. Each Eligible person must be following @sydneymardigras and @skydiveaustralia onInstagram.3.Entering this competition more than once will not increase the chances of winning. Only one entry per person will be accepted and considered. Determination of Winners and Notification1. This is a game of chance; skill plays no part in determining the winner.
2. A winning person will receive 2 x 15,000ft Tandem Skydives valued at $700AUD
3. The prize does not include accommodation, food and beverages, any travel expenses, photos and/or videos, exchange for a lower heights dive (8,000ft and 10,000ft) and excludes the following locations: Surfers Paradise, Whitehaven, and Perth City
4. The prize cannot be used with any other offer. It is non-exchangeable, non-transferable ,and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
5. The prize winners shall be selected by Mardi Gras’ Instagram community via an Instagram voting poll during the week after the close of the competition, from all valid entries.
1By law the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 16 years old. SA must be notified in writing prior to the jump date if a customer is between 16 and 18 years of age and must have parental or legal guardian consent. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present at the drop zone on the day of the skydive. If a parent or legal guardian is not present, the customer must immediately notify a member of staff at the drop zone, who will arrange for the correct documents of consent to be sent and signed prior to skydiving.
6. The winners will be notified via phone and/or email on March 7, 2023
7. Where the Promoter has taken all reasonable steps to notify a winner of the prize without success the prize will be held for 72hours and if unclaimed, it will be retracted. The Promoter will then award the prize to the next Eligible Person who has complied with the How to Enter requirements. This winner will be notified by phone or email.
Privacy and Use of Information
1. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) from entrants to conduct this Promotion and may disclose this PI with regulatory authorities and relevant third parties, including its related entities and the prize suppliers. The Promoter may use this PI for promotional, marketing, research and profiling purposes (including sending electronic messages to or phoning entrants)in accordance with the law and their respective privacy policies. Please seehttps://www.mardigras.org.au/site-terms-privacyfor the Promoter’s policy.
General Matters and Exclusion of Liability
1. The prize must be redeemed with Skydive Australia within one year from the date of the product drawn. Weight surcharges may apply.
2. Notice of booking cancellation must be provided bye mail to Skydive Australia Reservations. Cancellations of one or more customers received at any time(including customers who do not show up at the drop zone on the jump date) will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking value.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants and disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to retract the prize should the application be deemed as dishonest, inaccurate, and misleading.
5. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a relevant authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
6. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability(including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage –whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential –arising in any way out of this Promotion or the awarding of use of a prize.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from the prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice as to such implications.
9. Entrants must read and accept Skydive Australia’s terms and conditions.